Friday, September 21, 2007

Banners


Our very cool banners have finally arrived and have already been hung outside Curtin University thanks to Site Services!



Have you spotted them yet?

"Hello! it's the Marketing Officer here: Sue-Anne! I'm going to tell you the story of how I found each of our models for the banners."

Introducing Parisa! Parisa is hanging outside on the Kent St Curtin entrance. Parisa is supposed to be my "Western model." I'd actually preferred having a blonde girl, but I didn't know any blonde girls!!! Anyway I was running out of time, and I only asked Parisa to be my model 2 hours before the photoshoot went ahead (I know Parisa from work). I'm so glad she said yes, otherwise I wouldn't have a Western model. Thank God everything fell into place even though it was so last minute. Thank you to everyone who helped out.

Introducing Kevin! Kevin's hanging outside the Hayman Road entrance at the roundabout, where you enter into CBS. Kevin was the first person I asked to be my model when the idea of the banners came up to promote MCW. He's our representative for Africa. I'd only known him two weeks from work and he's such a laugh. I'm glad he said he could do it! =) Thanks Kevin!


Introducing Shirley who is our Asian model! She's hanging outside on Manning Road at the South entrance of Curtin. It's funny how she became my model. Actually I'd already seen pictures of Shirley from Curtin Idol (which is another event organised and hosted by ISC) but I just didn't know her (yet), and I already had her in mind as my preferred Asian model.
So I got a friend to contact another friend who gave me Shirley's number and presto, she's my model! Thanks for your help Shirley!!!

I also must say a big thank you to my photographers Peter and Adam who were able to come in at the last minute to do the photoshoot! The banners look awesome don't you think?

1 comment:

{f a r a h} said...

u should have a muslim model also.it looks as if we're being discriminates.